• Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff.
• Arranging training sessions with all new hires and refresher workshops for existing employees.
• Assisting managers with staff requirements.
• Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
• Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork. • Counseling staff on HR policies, practices, and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or similar (preferably a master’s degree).
• Relevant experience in an HR role.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong moral and ethical code.
• Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation tools.
• Excellent administrative skills.
Interested candidates, please submit your Cv to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org